Are we sure we know what we eat? Why reading labels is important - Pure StagioniPure Stagioni
Are we sure we know what we eat? Why reading labels is important

Are we sure we know what we eat? Why reading labels is important

by Federico Marinelli, Thursday October 10th, 2019

Too often we rely on the claims used by the industry to present a product. We believe that compliance with regulations is enough to guarantee transparency and adequate knowledge of what we buy and eat.

Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Learning about the products we usually buy, reading labels and ingredients are now essential steps for a conscious and quality shopping.

Speaking of jams, one could say that all jams are the same, or that the only variable is the quality and quantity of the fruit.

True, but only in part. The amount of fruit is an important value but it is not the only one, the less easy to identify.

In order to be an Extra Jam it must have at least 45% fruit … and the remaining 55% what it is made of?

Usually lots of pectins, lots of water and lots of sugar. Practically, more than half of what they are composed of is water in the gelatinous state.

For us at Pure Stagioni, creating products that contain only the necessary raw materials is a real mission.

This is why our jams contain only two ingredients: fruit and sugar. With fruit percentages from 90% to 130%

It is always for this reason that we do not add pectins, colorings and preservatives.

And it is still for this reason that we have developed a cutting-edge production process, which allows us to keep the characteristics of the fruit as unaltered as possible, so as to bring to the table a perfume, a fragrance and a color that satisfy all the senses.

Trying is believing!

Last Pics from Instagram

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.

Follow us on Facebook

Last tweets

  • Inizia oggi la rassegna gastronomica Taste a Firenze, vi aspettiamo allo stand C-48 Venite a scoprire le migliori https://t.co/AIZQVY5JwV
    272 days ago
  • Le arance sono uno degli agrumi pi diffuso e complesso, dal sapore dolce a tratti amaro e con un retrogusto pungen https://t.co/dHqI6Tfkrd
    418 days ago
  • Ma quanto buona la cipolla?!provate la nostra confettura di cipolle, ve ne innamorerete al primo assaggio!! Ideal https://t.co/JCrCvP0zxC
    423 days ago
  • Leleganza, cos come il gusto, un veicolo di emozioni: prova le nostre confetture e fatti ispirare dal sapore e https://t.co/h5h7h36Vld
    426 days ago
  • Confetture Pure Stagioni, una esplosione di gusto, sapore e salute!Pure Stagioni Jams, a splash of flavor, tasty a https://t.co/4cBF1m8j2n
    427 days ago

Popular news