Owner of the treatment of personal data / Who we are :
PureStagioni srl, Via Lorenzo il Magnifico 26, 50129 Florence FI, Italy - cf / P. VAT 06452680488.
What personal data is collected on this site: https: // www .purestagioni.it
We collect your name, company name, address, email address, telephone number and payment details (for example, your credit card details credit), age etc ..; that you provided to us during registration and purchase on our. website.
Our online shop is built on the e-commerce platform of Shopify Inc., a Canadian company with offices at 150 Elgin Street, Suite 800, Ottawa, ON, K2P 1L4, on its own behalf and by its Irish affiliate Shopify International Ltd. ( " Shopify ") responsible for the processing of personal data:
What information does Shopify collect from the customers of our merchants and why?
- We collect the name, e-mail address, shipping and billing of our merchants, payment details, company name, telephone number, IP address, order information from you started, the information on the commercial stores supported by Shopify that you visit and information on the device and browser you use.
- We use this information to provide our merchants with the Services, including order support and processing, risk and fraud control, authentication and payments. We also use this information to improve our services.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct a certain level of automated decision-making processes - for example, we use certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block some potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When does Shopify collect this information?
- Do we collect this information when you use or access a shop that uses our Services, for example when you visit a merchant's site, place an order or register an account on a merchant's site.
- We also work with third parties who provide us with information about our merchants' customers, for example to help us to exclude merchants associated with fraud.
When and why does Shopify share this information with third parties?
- Shopify works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide our merchants with the Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
- We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- < li> to prevent, investigate or take action concerning activities on legal, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical security of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement relating to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- to comply with legal requirements , or to respond to legitimate judicial orders, citations, warranties or other requests from public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
< a href = "https://help.shopify.com/pdf/gdpr-whitepaper.pdf"> https://help.shopify.com/pdf/gdpr-whitepaper.pdf p>
Information from cookies and similar tracking technologies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which can include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
Why does Shopify use similar cookies and tracking technologies?
- Deactivation: you can deactivate targeted ads offered through specific third-party suppliers by visiting page of exclusion of Digital Advertising Alliance.
- We may also use web beacons, software development kits and other automatic monitoring methods on our websites, in communications with you and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
- Note that as there is no consistent industry knowledge on how to respond to "Do not track" signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from the browser.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your personal data is kept for 18 months after your last order. If you do not enter further orders, after this period we will delete your personal data.
PayPal payment method
We use the PayPal payment method below is the information link on the current payment platform Privacy: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full - The PayPal Data Protection Officer can be reached at PayPal (Europe) s.à.rl et Cie, SCA, 22-24-Boulevard Royal l 2449, Luxembourg.
We use the primary goods delivery service operator of the sector to whom we entrust the ordered goods accompanied by your contact details (name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number). The same operator undertakes to keep your data in compliance with current regulations.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS - EU Reg. 2016/679
We inform you that as an interested party you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor www.garanteprivacy.it a> and all the rights listed below, which you can assert by making a specific request to the Data Controller and / or to the data processors.
Art. 15 - Right of access, Art. 16 Right of rectification, Art. 17 Right to erasure (right to be forgotten), Art. 18 - Right to limitation of processing, Art. 20 Right to data portability, Art. 21 Right to opposition, Art. 22 Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling.
The aforementioned rights can be exercised through PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter with return receipt to be addressed to PureStagioni srl, Via Lorenzo il Magnifico 26, 50129 Florence FI, Italy